1. Yesterday I went in for a consultation about getting my two wisdom teeth out – I’ve seriously been putting this off for far too long. And what was I thinking waiting until I got to New Jersey to do it. I waited for 40 minutes before I even saw the surgeon just for a 15 minute consultation to have me sign a paper and come up with a plan. Stupid stupid stupid. And now I’m anxious and worried! Quick poll – if you’ve had your wisdom teeth out did you do general anesthesia (IV – knocked you out completely) or laughing gas?
2. I love being able to teach Zumba Gold at the seminary’s gym but I’m itching to teach at another place as well. If you know of a location that is looking to hire, please let me know! I’ve contacted several with no response – I know there is a need for Zumba Gold in this area!!!!
3. Peter Conrey, a wedding and portrait photographer in the Memphis area posted this brilliant blog post about The Creative I’s on lbobi.com. If you are creative at all (you do not need to be a business owner or a photographer to read it), this is a fabulous read on the different stages of creativity.
4. The Hunger Games – if you haven’t read this series you need to! It’s beyond addicting and literally the world stopped turning until I was finished with them!
5. Last Saturday I did a brief intro course to the Oh Snap! workshops at Princeton Library – turn out was great especially with the rainy, cold weather that we had. Here are a few snaps! (There is still space for two more people for the February Oh Snap! Workshop – email me TODAY before it sells out!!)