I’m back this week to finish off what I made note of last week in #5.
1. I spilled some guilty musical pleasures last week, but I still have more to share! It’s been years now since I last watched American Idol (I think Carrie Underwood was the last season we watched). I had a roommate in college who was obsessed and she got us addicted to it. The top two this past year have really captured my heart from performing on Ellen. So my other two guilty pleasures include Kris Allen and Adam Lambert. Such catchy songs, even if the lyrics are awful!
2. Have you heard Ugly Betty has been canceled? It breaks my heart to see it go off the air. It’s one of only a handful of shows Anthony and I enjoy watching together because all the others have been canceled (Eli Stone and Pushing Daisies). Why does ABC do this to us?
3. I’m participating in a Biggest Loser challenge with 30+ photographers across the country and it really is pushing me. I’m participating because I need that push to get to the gym and it’s working. A link to this blog was posted and I have to say I love so many of these recipes. I think we’ve had at least one each night this week. So yummy and healthy (although I’m not sure how many weight watcher points are allowed each day).
4. I’m thinking of all my Oklahoma friends and family who are enduring a brutal ice storm right now that will potentially have snow coming today. Hoping everyone has electricity.
5. Here is a little teaser of one sample product that I think all my clients will love. I have another blog post coming of all the samples I’ve received over the past few weeks.