Five on Friday is BACK!
1. Did you check this post about helping Haiti rise? If not, please do and feel free to purchase a tshirt. 100% of the proceeds goes to the charity.
2. Wednesday night we happened to catch the Nightly News w/Brian Williams. The last story of the broadcast was about the hundreds of thousands of orphan children in Haiti. It pulled at my heart strings, more so than any other coverage I’ve seen. I’ve been thinking non-stop about the children down there. If we could feasible do it (aka not live in a 900 sq. ft. apartment while Anthony is finishing his PhD) then I’d do everything in my power to adopt one of those children. I know the process is lengthy and costly but man I can’t stop thinking about them.
3. I found this blog about a family who is in the process of adopting their 4th child from Haiti. Mom and baby daughter were there when the earthquake hit. Everyone is alright, but please go read her blog and offer support. Hopefully they will get their sweet son soon.
4. I’ve been ordering tons of samples to bring to my sessions. I’m excited to share them with all my clients soon. If you want to see photos, I’m more than happy to send them along in the meantime.
5. Have you heard of Matt Morris? If not, you really should hear his music. Its soft and powerful! Bloodline is one of a handful that really move me. I am also obsessed with Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johannson’s latest album “Break Up”. My latest guilty pleasure in music is Lady Gaga. That girl is brilliant and every time I hear an interview with her, it makes me respect her even more. The next installment of five on friday will include two other musically guilty pleasures (if you follow me on twitter you probably already know this tidbit about me).
A little something fun from our last night in Nashville. Around 9pm, Anthony & I walked over to Opry Mills to grab a drink & some nachos at Dave & Busters since I hadn’t had anything for dinner. On our way back, I saw this big Snoopy house from the ICE! presentation so we busted out the trusty iphone. Enjoy!