1. Imaging USA was a blast! I adore my roomies and all the other photographers I was able to meet. Hopefully I’ll get a review up once I process ALL the incredible information!
2. I am very over snow and the cold! Last winter was brutal enough when we got dumped upon three times in as many weeks in February and the trend has started earlier this year! I wish that when the cold comes that people wouldn’t hibernate! I miss seeing people out walking, playing with their kids, etc. Obviously I know why but I hate that we all stay inside so much (I’m totally guilty of this – I get out to teach Zumba Gold and that’s about it!)
3. I know I always mention my dirty-little-pleasures in regards to music in these five on fridays and this week is no different! While in Oklahoma, we heard a lot of Thinking ’bout Something by none other than Hanson – the same ones who sang MMMMBOOP. The new album has a very fun, upbeat, funky vibe to it. When we came back to NJ, I ended up purchasing their entire album and I really love it!
4. I have written many goals (personal and business) out in a little journal and one is that I really want to read at least 50 books in 2011! I read 44 in 2010 (I know this because I have Goodreads to keep track for me!) so I’m really going to push myself. I also will finish my home ec assignments!!
5. Another reason (that I didn’t mention in my away post) why I wanted to get photos of Anthony and his brothers is because I create a calendar every year for my mom and my mother-in-law. I didn’t have an issue with photos for my mom’s calendar because I went back to Oklahoma several times and we went to Florida together. For my mother-in-law, I had lots of photos of Anthony + I and none of the other boys. I was able to get some of their new puppy Bella and their other dog Jake and then a variety of the boys together and then individual. My mom’s is printed on 5×5 photo paper with a linen texture (she keeps it at her work desk under some glass) and my mother-in-laws is 8×8. She has it hanging up in her classroom at school. Now that they have both received their respective calendars, here are a few photos. If you are interested in seeing all the months, I’ll probably upload them to my fickr page in the next week or so.