1. How on earth is it June already? Seriously this year is flying by!
2. I thought I was going to get a reprieve to catch up on shows from this past spring but summer tv has already come upon us. Anthony and I have are slowly making our way from the beginning on Mad Men and The Wire (which is no longer on, but we still like it!). I’m hoping that by July when the latest Mad Men starts that we’ll be all caught! We’re excited about Last Comic Standing and Royal Pains! What are some of your favorite shows?
3. Anthony and I joined a CSA (Griggstown Quail Farm) and our first pick up was this week. We got some yummy greens including bok choy, turnip greens, and lots of different lettuces. We’re gonna do a real Southern dinner of fried chicken, creamed greens and more this weekend. (side note: I have to thank Holly for pointing us in the direction of Griggstown. We wanted to join a CSA but missed out on many of the places because we got in late. Thankfully they still had a spot and we are excited to support local agriculture!)
4. BOOKING UPDATE: I have two sessions open in June and a few in July. Book your family session today as these dates will fill up fast.
5. Next week Anthony and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary. I’ve been doing some reminiscing on the photos and man do they have me all emotional. Check back next Friday for a post all about our wedding!
A photo of one of my plants with the macro lens.