1. Have you entered the nursery contest yet? The deadline is Sunday at midnight. Get to submitting those photos! Voting opens very soon!!
2. It’s been snowing again here in Jersey, like the rest of the country. The other night I hit the biggest pot hole of my life, ended up bending the rim of my tire. That cost me a pretty penny to fix. I think I’m ready for spring now. This past week it got warm and melted most of the snow from two weeks ago and I was enjoying that. Back to snow boots and snow gear for the time being.
3. Have you been watching the Olympics? We’ve had it on nightly, I’m obsessed! I will be sad when its finally over. I know a lot of people don’t dig their shows not being on, but it’s fun to see incredible athletes compete. I mean, aerial jumping? That is some intense stuff!
4. A fellow photographer Amy posted this great article on choosing your photographer. It points out the difference between a decent photo and a great photo plus the errors. It’s definitely worth venturing over to read.
5. To end it off is one more photo of baby elena!