I had every intent of posting this yesterday but time slipped away and I wasn’t able to finish it. A day late, but here we go!
1. I want to learn to knit & crochet. Anyone in the Mercer County area know how and want to teach me? We can trade services if interested. Email me please!
2. I received half the prints going up at Lawrence OB/GYN yesterday. It was like Christmas morning when I saw that package waiting for me (all 28 pounds!). I am very happy with the images I selected and once they go up, I will take photos, I promise!
3. The weather is telling me that winter is here and I do.not.like.it. Just last weekend I got out my winter clothes but I refuse to wear them. The winter coats are still in the closet. I’m in denial. I am not looking forward to the winter months. It means less time spent outside and interacting with people. Its gonna be a long few months!
4. There is a family here at CRW that has an infant in the hospital. They aren’t getting answers for what is the problem and I think if you could keep them in your thoughts and prayers I know they appreciate it. You can read about their journey at here.
5. Rob Thomas will be doing three shows in NYC this coming week and I’m bummed I didn’t get tickets to see any of them. I will be on the lookout all week to see if I can find any available. If you know of someone who has tickets and are willing to sell, please let me know!
Have a wonderful weekend!