1. This post comes in the midst of our packing and moving. We have lived in NJ for almost a year and its now time to switch things up a bit and move apartments! We are actually going into seminary housing closer to campus. I hate having to leave the place we have now because there is a nice workout facility and pool. Trading that for the community at CRW though.
2. There are tons of corn fields around us. The other night we were driving and saw the entire fields covered in lighting bugs/fireflies/whatever you call them. It was one of the neatest things either one of us had ever seen. I really want to get out there and take a picture. Sure enough the tripod is already packed.
3. I have a mild obsession with Rob Thomas. It started right after he released his first solo album, Something to Be in 2005. I just got his new album, Cradlesong, this week and I’m more in love! I recently started following him on twitter and he seems very down to earth.
4. I received several orders from my lab this week. I must say that I LOVE when a client orders an image large (we are talking 20×24!). There is nothing like seeing your work displayed in such a way. They have a gorgeous home and that image will fit right in with their decor. If you are wavering on what size to get, my philosophy is the bigger the better. You really won’t regret it!
5. Next week my in-law family is coming into town for 5 days. We have plans to visit NYC (seeing Lion King on Broadway), Philadelphia, the seminary campus, Princeton, and possibly the shore. We are both excited to share our new area with them.
And a fireworks picture from last Thursday. It was really cool that the fireworks were right were the moon was shining. Pretty cool.