Another edition of Five on Friday.
1. I got a sweet deal on airline tickets for Nashville. I’m coming back June 5-7, 2009. If you are needing a session, please contact me to reserve a time. If you are wanting to earn FREE stuff, get your friends to book sessions. You could get a complimentary session.
2. Anthony gave his first official lecture this past Wednesday to some of his classmates. One step closer to being that professor.
3. I got hired on to do photography at Princeton Theological Seminary. I have been working in the same office since September so it was only natural to make the switch. It will be exciting to see my photos in print/on their site. Be on the lookout.
4. Several weeks ago, I started to scrapbook again. I want to say it had been close to 3 years since I last did it. So needless to say I’m WAY behind. I have always done the scrapbooks by school year, which now that I’m out of school I don’t think its working out so well. I finished the 2004-2005 year (the year we graduated, got married and moved to Nashville) and the 2005-2006 year (first year in Nashville). I just sent another 100 photos to the lab for the 2006-2007 year. My goal is to be completely caught up by this summer. Think I can do it?
5. Growing up in Oklahoma and living in Tennessee the past three years, I know what heat is. I can handle it – when its in the summer. This past weekend it was HOT here in New Jersey. Who would have thought – mid 90’s in April in NJ! I am very glad we live where we do because we have AC. Seminary housing can’t turn the AC on until May 1st (state law) and lots of people were complaining. I can’t even imagine (and I can’t sleep with the windows open due to allergies). I just thought we got away from that unbearable heat but I thought wrong.
And what’s a photography blog without a photo. This is a beautiful tree outside the building I work at PTS.