There are photographers out there that do Five on Friday and I thought I’d give it a try this week.
1. I have the most amazing husband ever. He definitely listens! Sunday is my birthday. I had told him how much I wanted cupcakes for my birthday. Today, while my mother and I were out shopping, he went to the Bent Spoon in Palmer Square and got half a dozen cupcakes. I was totally surprised when I came home. He also got me Lightroom 2 – I’ve been dying to have this program for months now.
2. My mom flew in yesterday for my birthday. It has become an annual tradition for her to come visit during my birthday. The first year we got married, she and Anthony schemed and surprised me! I was completely shocked.
3. Spring is here in Princeton. I just hope it stays! The past few days have been closer to 60s or higher. Tomorrow is suppose to be gorgeous! Perfect weather for NYC!!!!
4. We’re going into NYC to sight-see (we’re going back down to the Brooklyn Bridge area to take a few pictures for a lecture Anthony is giving in less than 2 weeks), shop in SoHo and see Mary Poppins on Broadway.
5. Last week was spring break for the area schools. That meant I was going to be working overtime at one of my jobs. Watching the B girls is always fun but Ms. Isabelle was antsy on Thursday. We decided to make homemade cupcakes. It was fun being around an 8 year old and the thought process when it come to decorating. Can you tell which ones I decorated and which ones Belle did? 😀
One last photo of their dog Oxford. He’s an Airedale Terrier and very expressive.